Twelve9teen Sports Physiotherapy
physiotherapy totally dedicated to active teens
twelve9teen sports physiotherapy for adolescents is a Brisbane sports physiotherapy clinic totally and specifically dedicated to active teenagers and their familes, who are playing sport, keeping fit and active, wanting to get back into sport and activity after injury or illness, or wanting to get into sport and be active for the first time.
twelve9teen sports physiotherapy for adolescents is committed to making a positive contribution to the total education, health and wellbeing of adolescents by providing a dedicated and specialised adolescent healthcare service.
Our main clinic is in Albion. We also hold clinics at:
- St Margaret's Anglican Girls School boarding house
- Clayfield College for students and staff at Clayfield College and Delta Gymnastics athletes
- An emergency soft-tissue clinic at Albion all day on Saturdays.
We also provide sports medicine services for:
- St Joseph's Gregory Terrace - Spring Hill
- St Margaret's Anglican Girls School - Ascot
- Padua College - Kedron
- Brisbane Boys' College - Toowong
- Brisbane Grammar School - Spring Hill
- St Laurence's College - South Brisbane
- Delta Gymnastics - Brisbane
- AIC rugby and GPS rubgy
Call us today on (07) 3256 1219 to book an appointment in Albion, Brisbane and see how our physiotherapists can improve your overall health.
OR VISIT OUR CLINIC
Shop 3/336 Sandgate Rd
ALBION QLD 4010
Dr Loretta O'Sullivan-Pippia
specialist sports physiotherapist
sub-speciality adolescents in sport
M: 9:00am - 7:00pm
T: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
W: 9:00am - 7:00pm
T: 9:00am - 7:00pm
F: 9:00am - 7:00pm
S: 7:00am - 6:00pm